Evening Guys and Gals Happy 4/20:
I found alot of interesting stuff to talk about and post.
First up Samsung is creating the first NAND Flash SD Card, which claims to be faster then the current ones.
I believe them cause that shit looks cool, hope they are going to make Compact Flashes, lol.
So i bet most people heard about the New iPhone 4G leak, well apparently the guys at gizmodo was able to obtain it (with a sacrifice of $5000). Meh, that ain't too much money for a phone that doesn't come out til summer right guys? (Oh right and i found out something new also, the Gizmodo HQ is in Chinatown, NY LULZZZZZZZZZ, Irrelevant but eh had to be said.)
Anyway Before i show you pics of the leaked iPhone here's a letter from Apple which states that they want their iPhone back, boy i hope they get it back......sike.
now here for the specs and pics:
• Front-facing video chat camera• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
• The back is entirely flat, made of either glass (more likely) or ceramic or shiny plastic in order for the cell
signal to poke through. Tapping on the back makes a more hollow and higher pitched sound compared to tapping on the glass on the front/screen, but that could just be the orientation of components inside making for a different sound
• An aluminum border going completely around the outside
• Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)
• Everything is more squared off
• 3 grams heavier
• 16% Larger battery
• Internals components are shrunken, miniaturized and reduced to make room for the larger battery
Xbox Leaked the new Project Natal Device with the Instructions.
The picture sucked but, hey they were leaked:
Leica V-LUX 20
This point and shoot is sick it comes with gps tagging (not really important or useful to me) and shoots at 720p HD video.
But it comes with a huge price tag of $500, i mean that's expected from a leica camera. Leica hasn't manufactured a point and shoot in a while so i guess it's time to get their money up with this cool little camera.